LINK Media is one of the newest and fastest growing Out of Home media companies in the US. As part of Boston Omaha (NASDAQ: BOMN), Link currently owns billboards in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Virginia, West Virginia and Wisconsin. With new CEO, Jim McLaughlin’s OOH success, this starting point is an ideal opportunity for high energy talent to join Link.
• Ensures proper matching of invoices with purchase orders and receiving documents.
• Prepares coding of invoices to general ledger expense accounts.
• Works with controller on monitoring cash flow reports and checks to ensure that all discounts are taken and that accurate and timely payments are made.
• Reviews checks and vouchers to verify proper payments before signature by controller.
• Reconciles subsidiary vendors’ ledger with general ledger.
• Prepares general ledger entries as required to correct errors.
• Reviews and supports market preparation of purchase order journals.
• Obtains EINs or SSNs of all vendors so that 1099’s can be sent at year end.
• Ensures sales tax is recorded appropriately for all purchases and maintains proper records for state sales and use tax reporting.
• Files sales and use tax reports in a timely and accurate manner.
• Maintains proper filing and storage of records in case of federal or state income tax audit.
• Reviews monthly construction reports and posts adjusting entries for prepaid supplies.
• Prepare and maintain schedule of prepaid insurance and other prepaids and record monthly entry to expense.
• Coordinate monthly financial closing and analyze income and expense accounts for reasonableness to provide financial reports to division and corporate management.
• Financial Management
• Performance Management
• Ethical Conduct
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.