Real Estate Representative
Employment Type – Full-Time
LINK Media is one of the newest and fastest growing Out of Home media companies in the US. As part of Boston Omaha (NASDAQ: BOMN), Link currently owns billboards in Atlanta, Wisconsin, Alabama and structures in Florida. With new CEO, Jim McLaughlin’s OOH success, this starting point is an ideal opportunity for high energy talent to join Link.
· Point of contact for real estate activities within the WI market.
· Protect and secure assets, including lease renewal negotiation and management of lease file database.
· Greenfield development, which includes identification of new sites, securing leases and acquiring permits for construction of new structures.
· Coordinate with Operations Manager to identify and process vegetation issues.
· Special projects as assigned by Real Estate Department.
· Desire to grow and learn within a fast-paced, team-focused organization.
· 1-2 years real estate experience
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
· Excellent written and oral communication
· Valid driver’s license with good driving record and reliable means of transportation
· Willingness and ability to travel often (approx. 50-75% of the time)
· 1-2 years OOH experience
· 1-2 years commercial real estate transaction experience
· 1-2 years real estate development experience, including solid understanding of the entitlement/permitting process
· Strong negotiation skills
About LINK Media Outdoor:
A new billboard company being developed by Boston Omaha (NASDAQ: BOMN). LINK Media is a long haul strategy designed to purchase, retain and grow additional billboard companies and markets. The new CEO, Jim McLaughlin, Atlanta, is a former President/CEO of several successful billboard companies that he has grown, including: Turner, POA, Bressler, Chancellor and Olympus Media.