Real Estate Manager – Illinois & Iowa
LINK Media Outdoor, one of the fastest growing Out of Home media companies in the US, is looking for a Real Estate Manager to join its team in the Illinois Market. As part of Boston Omaha (NASDAQ: BOMN), Link currently owns and operates billboards in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, Virginia, West Virginia and Wisconsin. The Real Estate Manager position is an ideal opportunity for high energy, success-oriented talent to join our team. Link offers an industry-leading commission program on top of a generous base salary.
This position will oversee the general Illinois and Iowa area.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Secure and maximize existing inventory.
· Purchase land or permanent easements underneath our existing structures.
· Maximize lease renewals via rent reductions, removing escalations and overage (%), rent, extending term, etc.
· Perform quarterly analysis of underperforming assets and determine appropriate steps to make profitable or remove.
· Maintain maximum visibility of faces by diligent vegetation management.
Generate organic growth.
· Greenfield development. (new construction)
· Converting static faces to digital.
· Review and approve all ground lease payments on a timely basis.
· Confirm all state/local permits are secure and fees are paid on a timely basis.
· Handle all landowner relations and customer service issues on a timely basis.
· Ensure lease data remains current and submit changes to CRM on a timely basis.
· Stay current on state and local zoning/ordinance changes or litigation/legal challenges that impact our industry.
· Develop relationships with regulators, administrators, inspectors, etc.
Other projects assigned by GM or Director of Real Estate.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s degree or job-related experience
· Ability to work independently
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Familiar with CRM Systems and practices
· Attention to detail
· Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
· Strong organizational and time-management skills
· Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
· Driving to sites, on-site fieldwork (analyzing/measuring sites for compliance, access, visibility)
· Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times
Benefits include, but are not limited to, PTO, medical, dental, vision and 401k.
Link Media Outdoor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
We are a drug free workplace.
Job Type: Full-time