Receptionist – Roswell, Georgia
LINK Media is one of the newest and fastest growing Out of Home media companies in the US. As part of Boston Omaha (NASDAQ: BOMN), Link currently owns billboards in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Virginia, West Virginia and Wisconsin. With new CEO, Jim McLaughlin’s OOH success, this starting point is an ideal opportunity for high energy talent to join Link.
- • Answers phones for the office. Takes messages or fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions.
- • Have a positive and friendly demeanor as this position will be the first point of contact for visitors and callers.
- • Responsible for collecting and sorting incoming and outgoing mail.
- • Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
- • Responds to regularly occurring requests for information.
- • Answer the door, scan documents, sort mail, stuff envelopes, other various duties assigned as needed.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is largely a sedentary role – Sit for up to 8 hours per day; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files -must be able to lift 15-20 lbs occasionally, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary. Extensive reading of work related material. Requires considerable visual attention with attention to detail.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position, 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday, 5 days per week.
Required Education and Experience
- • High school diploma.
- • Two to three years of administrative/secretarial experience
- • Extensive experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
Preferred Education and Experience
- • Associate’s degree.
- • Two years of related experience.
- • Accounting experience/background a plus.
We are a drug free workplace.