Billboard Sales Representative
Employment Type – Full-Time
LINK Media is one of the newest and fastest growing Out of Home media companies in the US. As part of Boston Omaha (NASDAQ: BOMN), Link currently owns billboards in Atlanta, Wisconsin, Alabama and structures in Florida. With new CEO, Jim McLaughlin’s OOH success, this starting point is an ideal opportunity for high energy talent to join Link.
This is a salary plus tiered commission compensation program. Guarantees are offered to cover commissions during the first 120 days of ramping up. Stipends are added for mobile phone and automotive expenses. Additional sales promotions are also offered.
- • Presenting and selling advertising solutions using LINK Media’s traditional static and digital billboards in the Wausau, DMA.
- • Discovering and developing potential business clients.
- • Creating ideas for business verticals and promotional sales.
- • Maintain ongoing client relationships for updating and expanding the business.
Best Candidate Qualifications:
- • Three years or more in previous media or product sales.
- • Relatable, upbeat attitude with superior communications skills.
- • Familiarity with MS Office and CRM platforms.
- • Desire to learn and grow.
About LINK Media Outdoor:
A new billboard company being developed by Boston Omaha (NASDAQ: BOMN). LINK Media is a long haul strategy designed to purchase, retain and grow additional billboard companies and markets. The new CEO, Jim McLaughlin, Atlanta, is a former President/CEO of several successful billboard companies that he has grown, including: Turner, POA, Bressler, Chancellor and Olympus Media.