Installer – Kansas City, Missouri
LINK Media is one of the newest and fastest growing Out of Home media companies in the US. As part of Boston Omaha (NASDAQ: BOMN), Link currently owns billboards in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Virginia, West Virginia and Wisconsin. With new CEO, Jim McLaughlin’s OOH success, this starting point is an ideal opportunity for high energy talent to join Link.
Soar to new heights in this challenging and exciting role or at least climb to them!!! Only for those seeking a new adventure in the Outdoor Advertising Industry! Are you active and looking for a challenging role working above the hustle and bustle in the great outdoors? Then look no further! This position is an ideal opportunity for high energy talent to join our team. Apply if this is you!!
– Handling daily maintenance and installation of advertising displays on billboards.
– Light brush cutting
– Maintaining daily work logs on assigned duties.
– Serving as a member of the construction team for a growing region
– Other duties as assigned by Operations Manager.
– Driver’s license
– Communication Proficiency
– Results Driven
– Ethical Conduct
This is non-exempt hourly position and a stipend is added for mobile phone. Must be good with heights and climbing.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
– The work environment is generally out of the office on our billboard locations. You will be required to drive your route to complete these tasks.
– They physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. While performing duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, and climbing all day.
– The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 75 pounds. The employee must be able to drive to his or her route in a safe manner.
– All tools, safety equipment and vehicles will be provided by the company.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This position for an 8-10 hour day, drive time included. Some overnights can be expected a few times a year.
Required Education/ Experience:
– Capacity to do maintenance work
– Valid driver’s license
– Clean motor vehicle record.
– High School Diploma or GED
– Ability to climb up to 30 feet
We are a drug free workplace.