Account Executive – Atlanta, Georgia
LINK Media Outdoor, one of the fastest growing Out of Home media companies in the US, is looking for an Account Executive to join its team in the Atlanta office. Link currently owns billboards in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Virginia, West Virginia and Wisconsin.
The Account Executive position is an ideal opportunity for high energy, success oriented talent to join our team. At LINK Media, you will be assigned and grow your own book of business, participate in ongoing sales training and enjoy industry-leading compensation and benefits.
· Developing new business and working existing accounts to grow revenue in a competitive media environment.
· Formulating sales plans to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets.
· Preparing presentations, marketing campaigns and designs using proprietary software.
· Face to face local client contact as well as regularly attending networking events.
Skills and Requirements:
· Proven track record in outside sales and marketing.
· Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience preferred.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Microsoft Office experience required.
· Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance required for local travel.
The compensation is a salary, a monthly allowance for auto and mobile phone plus 8- 12% commission on what you close, when paid. Additionally, you have a guaranteed commission until converting to the company commission program thereafter. Benefits include, but are not limited to, medical, dental, vision and 401k.
Link Media Outdoor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
We are a drug free workplace