Operations Manager – Springfield, Missouri
LINK Media is one of the fastest growing Out of Home media companies in the US. As part of Boston Omaha (NYSE: BOC), Link currently owns billboards in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Virginia, West Virginia and Wisconsin. This position is an ideal opportunity for high energy talent to join our team.
Skills Required: Proficient with Microsoft Office software Excel, Word, Outlook, and APX. Excellent communications skills. Keep sales and admin departments apprised of the daily activities of the operations team. Safety, DOT, and OSHA compliance.
· Ability to read blueprints
· Crane signal person & rigging
· Operate equipment- Skid loaders with brush hogs & auger drill
· Wood chippers & chainsaws
· Aerial lifts/bucket trucks
· Osha 10hr card
· Basic electrical and wiring Knowledge
Reports To: General Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Routine vinyl installations and maintenance on existing billboards, including structural, electrical, display of permits and board numbers, and vegetation control.
· Maintain all equipment, including cleaning and regularly scheduled oil changes for any equipment that is motorized.
· Apply for electrical service for billboards and follow through to ensure that power is connected timely and correctly.
· Will be expected to work hands-on in the field with installers to ensure timely installs and repairs.
· Administrative duties that include, but are not limited to: record-keeping, time card approvals, work orders.
Other Requirements: Travel as needed to inspect billboard inventory and for other purposes.
Link Media Outdoor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
We are a drug free workplace.